For a successful online business, it’s important to connect with a targeted audience and the hyperlocal marketplace is the right platform for that. The Hyperlocal marketplace is a platform that helps local stores to reach out to their targeted customers ensuring the product gets delivered within a very short time. Moreover, The Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace operates by providing goods and services to the clients from the local stores which are available within few kilometers.
Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace
Further, using the Prestashop Hyperlocal Service Marketplace, sellers can easily add their location where they can ship their products. Also, adding shipping prices on a location basis. Moreover, the Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace module permits both sellers as well as store admin to add their location according to which their products are displayed to the clients. Furthermore, it allows setting default prices when the product shipping is out of delivery.
Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace Module Seller Benefits:
- Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace permit sellers to add different shipping areas according to their needs.
- Moreover, sellers can edit and delete shipping areas.
- Furthermore, Prestashop Hyperlocal Delivery Marketplace allows sellers can list multiple ship rates in CSV file format. The module even allows the seller to set the default price for the shipping when the distance is out of range.
- Using this module, vendors are free to add any type of product to the marketplace. Also, this Prestashop Hyperlocal online marketplace supports all types of products. Including right from the simple, configurable to the virtual and bundled products.
The Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace is beneficial for buyers as well.
Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace Buyer Benefits
- Prestashop Hyperlocal Service Marketplace module allows buyers to check the product and seller’s availability. Seller need to mention their locations.
- Prestashop Hyperlocal Service Marketplace also allows store visitors to choose the right product from a wide range of product options.
- Further, clients get an alternative to review the sellers. Store customers can even review the products using our Product Review Reminder or Default Product Comment Addon.
How to Install Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace?
Installing a Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace is easier after purchasing.
- Go to the Store Admin -> Modules and Services.
- Now, click on “ Upload a module”. Further, either drag or drop the file or simply select the file from the system. Once the file uploaded successfully, a notification of “Module(s) installed successfully” is displayed.
- Once the module installed properly, the Install button automatically converts to configure.
- The Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace Menu includes several sub-menu options. These options direct the users to several pages in the addon.
- Further, in the admin interface of Prestashop Hyperlocal Service Marketplace, there is a separate menu at the end of the menu.
Knowband Prestashop Hyperlocal Marketplace addon is one of the easiest ways to turn your PrestaShop eCommerce store into a fully functional Hyperlocal online marketplace. Further, the Hyperlocal multi-vendor marketplace helps in connecting customers to local stores. Therefore, it is recommended for an online eCommerce store. For any query, store owners can write at email@example.com.