To provide preferred delivery time at checkout, Prestashop prefer delivery time plugin is developed for the Prestashop eCommerce website. Moreover, clients can add preferred delivery times at checkout. This way products will be delivered at the preferred time. Prestashop prefer delivery time plugin helps merchants to know the availability of the client on the provided delivery address to deliver the product. Further, while checkout, customers need to select the preferred date and time for the preferred delivery of the product.
Prestashop Preferred Delivery Time Addon Features
- Permit online clients to mention preferred delivery date and time on the checkout page.
- Prestashop prefers delivery date and time Module offers calendar input to the clients. This way they can select the desired delivery date. In the updated version of Prestashop prefer delivery date and time extension, the calendar is available for all the languages.
- Allow customers to select the time slot by choosing them from a drop-down list. Moreover, e-merchant can configure the ‘time slot range’. For instance, if the time slot range is 2 hours, it will be shown as 8-10 AM, 10-12 AM, 12-2 PM, etc. Prestashop prefers the delivery time module’s updated version, you will find an option to set the time slot range as 30 minutes also.
- Allows store admin to set up the start delivery as well as the end delivery time of the day. For instance, if the time slot is 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM, clients can select the time slots falling under this range only.
- Prestashop prefers delivery time plugin offers configurable email templates. Hence, the store admin can customize the email sent to the customers.
- Multi-store compatible
- Offers SSL and theme compatibility
- Prestashop prefers delivery time extension allows the store admin to set the date format from the admin interface. Moreover, the store admin can set 24 hours format or 12 hours format accordingly.
Prestashop prefer delivery date and time extension beneficial to customers
- Preferred Delivery date and time permits users to select their time and date accordingly.
- Prestashop prefers delivery time extension allows users to update their preferred delivery time even after placing the order.
- Permit online users to select the time slot accordingly. This way they can receive the order between the time slot which they have chosen.
- Users receive an email notification along with the preferred delivery date as well as time details.
How to install Prestashop prefer time addon?
For installing Prestashop prefer delivery date and time extension, follow the steps below;
- Store merchants need to download the module package offered by Knowband.
- The merchant needs to open the “Installed Modules” page in-store and then click on the “Upload a Modules” link. This will provide a dialog box to upload the package as shown in the image below:
- Once the module gets uploaded successfully, the Prestashop prefer delivery module gets installed in your store.
My take on Prestashop prefer delivery time plugin
Prestashop prefers delivery time plugin is a great plugin as it allows online store merchants to select the preferred date as well as the time for product delivery. Moreover, the module provides the functionality of displaying an option of selecting the preferred delivery date and time for product delivery. This highly customizable Prestashop Preferred Delivery Time module offers an effective way to increase client experience. Furthermore, online store users will receive an email notification along with the preferred delivery date and time details. Therefore, to experience great benefits and better conversions, Prestashop prefers delivery date and time extension is a must-have.
Knowband is a famous name as an eCommerce solution provider as well as a module development company. Moreover, it has gained a reputation for providing premium class development services along with efficient post-sales support. Knowband’s experienced developers design marketplace extensions, online stores, mobile eCommerce applications, etc. Their plugins enhance the functionality of your e-commerce platforms.